Friday, August 14, 2009

Busy Days









It's been a busy couple of weeks here at the Hardel House. Braden attended Summer Camp with Aunt Jody. It was a nice change of pace for me and he had a wonderful time. It also gave me a taste of what it would be like in the fall when he starts preschool. (Gosh - I can't believe how old he is getting) I think that Logan was happy to have mommy to just him (and Jake) for a few days.
MiMi, Uncle Danny and Aunt Erin moved into their new townhouse. The move itself went smoothly however there were some minor hiccups with the new appliance delivery, the Central Air system and Comcast. It has been over a week now and still they have no phone.

Darren and I now preparing to take the kids to the beach....can'twait to get there. Counting down the hours. Stay tuned for pictures.

No comments: