Friday, February 27, 2009

Our First Week

Walking ahead - someone wants to get to the park
Chillin'

Music Time

Snuggling with the Soccer Ball

The Great Outdoors.....

I have completed my first week at home (with the kids) since I stopped working on Feb 13th. It is also the first week that my nephew spent in what you could call my version of a home daycare. (it's a work in progress) I wasn't sure how it was going to all play out - three boys ages two and under, not to mention a husband who works from home, and me all in the house together. I must say - it's been an awesome week. We don't have a routine down yet - but that will come in time. Among the highlights - Walks to the park, baking cookies with Braden, music time, and lunches with Daddy (Uncle Darren) I have enjoyed spending time with the boys - and I know that I have made the right choice....I look forward to all the great days ahead. Here are some of my favorite photos from the week.....enjoy.







No comments: