Sunday, June 8, 2008

Uncle Matt's Birthday Dinner

I must apologize for the lack of photos on this post (my camara battery died - and I have yet to get a replacement) We celebrated Matt's 28th birthday today with chicken and ribs at our usual Sunday dinner spot. Braden and I had gone shopping earlier in the day to find that special gift for "Uncle Matty." We came across this great tie-died frog that Braden absolutely fell in love with. So we bought two - one we named Hip and the other Hop. We sure hope that Matt is enjoying his Frog as much as Braden does.

Darren and I also encouraged Braden to go swimming in the pool (which he loved last weekend - but since seeing Mommy go under water he doesn't want to get in) I got him to get in the spa with me, but not for long. I hope this fear subsides soon. Swimming Lessons are in the works!!

Happy Birthday Matt. We love you.

No comments: